The Southwest Travel Tour is a great way for you to see the best of this incredible part of the United States. From the Grand Canyon to Zion National Park, there’s a lot to see and do on this trip. You’ll be able to experience some of the most beautiful landscapes in America, as well as learn about its rich history. So pack your bags and get ready for an adventure! The Southwest travel tour is an excursion through the desert to a Native American village, with stops at the Taos Pueblo and Acoma Pueblo. While you’re in New Mexico, you can also visit Carlsbad Caverns National Park or spend some time at El Morro National Monument. This tour lasts three days and two nights at a minimum it can be extended as needed to accommodate your tastes.
Favorite Destination On The Southwest Travel Tour
The first southwest travel tour spot is The Grand Canyon a steep-sided gorge carved by the Colorado River in Arizona. The canyon is 277 miles long and up to 18 miles wide, with an average depth of 1 mile (5,000 ft). The highest point on its south rim is over 7,000 feet above sea level the lowest point on its north rim is 2,000 feet below sea level these rims connect at South Rim Junction. The canyon has been described as “the most sublime landscape on earth.” It was formed by erosion due to water and wind over millions of years.
The Grand Canyon National Park covers 1,217 square miles (3,108 km2) within Coconino County and Mohave County in northern Arizona. With its vast size and grandeur, it attracts visitors from all over the world who come to see its many wonders: towering rock formations like El Capitan or De Chelly National Monument lush vegetation along Bright Angel Trail wildlife including bighorn sheep that live on North Rim.
Sedona is a beautiful city in the middle of the desert. It has a very unique landscape that makes it popular with tourists and photoshoots alike. If you’re looking for a day trip from Phoenix, Sedona is definitely worth visiting! There are lots of things to do and see in town:
- Tour some rock formations on foot or by car (there are many trails). You can even take an aerial tram ride up above them!
- Visit Cathedral Rock Trailhead for some hiking fun you’ll get great views of red rocks from above as well as down below at ground level.
- See meteorites at the Museum Of Natural History And Science At Tlaquepaque Village (they have an exhibit on meteorites).
Grand Teton National Park
Grand Teton National Park is located in Wyoming, about three hours from Jackson Hole. It’s one of the most popular national parks in the United States, with over 3 million visitors every year. The park has a lot to offer: beautiful views, hiking trails, and wildlife viewing opportunities. If you want to get away from it all and experience nature at its finest then this is the place to visit!
Death Valley National Park
Death Valley National Park is a desert that is the lowest, hottest, and driest area in North America. It’s also known as “The Desert.” The park covers an area of about 3,000 square miles (7,800 km2) and receives an average annual rainfall of 3 inches (75 mm). Death Valley is located in southeastern California where it borders Nevada along the Panamint Range on the west side and extends southward from Eureka Valley through Death Valley proper into Mexico at Saline Valley.
These Are Some Of The Main Highlights Travel Tour
The Southwest Travel Tour is a great way to see some of the most beautiful places in the Southwestern United States. Here are some of the highlights:
- Grand Canyon National Park – The Grand Canyon is one of the most iconic natural wonders in America, and you can’t miss it! This long, deep gorge has been carved by millions of years’ worth of flowing water through layers upon layers of rock formations. It’s amazing how much variety there is within just one park; you’ll find everything from tall cliffs and deep gorges to flat plains with grasses covering them like green carpets (called “prairies”). There’s even an area called Marble Canyon that contains marble rocks instead of sedimentary ones!
- Sedona, Arizona – If you love hiking but don’t want your hike interrupted by crowds or traffic noise then head over here instead this small town located near Flagstaff offers plenty of trails without any cars around them at all times! You’ll still see plenty though there are plenty who come here just because they want something different than what they could get back home
I hope you’ve enjoyed this look at the Southwest Travel Tour. It’s a great way to get to know the region, and I highly recommend it if you have time during your trip to California or Arizona! If you’re looking for an affordable trip to the Southwest, we have some great options for you. Our packages include flights, hotels, and ground transportation so you can save time and money on planning your vacation.